Friday, April 8, 2011

Glitter is Gold?

"Oh vanity, oh vanity... how you mean the world to me."
 It constantly amazes me how many people feel like they cant go on in their life w/ out their make up kit, or super gel, cologne, etc.  REally guys? I cant support the constant 'making up' of girls cuz, Yes, it looks great but what trips me out is that,    say you take a girl home and she appears to be smokin hot.  then in the morning, she looks so different w/ out her make up, like it's another person.  Just like i said before, it's all trickery these days.  
people put on a fake face, to go wit the fake persona that they use as bait to lure the opposite sex to.....well... have sex. But in the morning, neither are there.  Make up washed off, different attitude, where did the person from last night go?  This isnt limited to females of course.

If one were to work on internal issues first and deal with them, then i think the need to attract attention from others, for the purpose of self esteem would lessen.  This is clearly an example of " easier said than done." but from my experience. the work is worth the result.
We must love ourselves before we can love others, we must give in order to receive.  It seems like the idea of a balanced life is not entertained by many people.  Most people that i see in town, have a lop - sided idea about giving and taking.  "I take, take, take, and you give me, give me, give me"
DONT PLAY THE VICTIM ROLE! People wanna feel like their problems are the only ones in the world. that life is extra hard for them.  Nah! it's hard for all of us, If people stopped playing the victim and took control of their actions, more productive things would get done.
I feel like unless taught by someone, people dont learn to " make things happen" and just "wait for things to happen"

oh well, we all deal with our issues differently i suppose.  The hard part to me is dealing w/ my own shit and tryin to make room to deal w/ other peoples shit too. cuz I already know that my destiny here on earth is to help people.  whether its' with words or actions or both.

The trod must continue.....

Jah Bless

1 comment:

  1. That's not even the worst of it. Homosexuals put themselves at physical risk dropping the act to be themselves. Social construction is a nasty bitch.

    ReplyDelete